Thursday, March 23, 2006

And I Warn Myself...

When I saw him, his confidence and way of talking appealed most to me. But I never thought of him often

When we became groupmates in a company training, I made a good impression by swinging on top of a tire and falling from it palm flat (oh, shit!).

When I got so embarrassed in the business meeting, he was standing behind me.

We've been introduced once or twice in the elevator car and probably smiled at him or nodded. But I never started to converse with him.

When I saw him wore a casual shirt and shorts with an ipod and singing out of tune, he registered.

Last night, we were on the same table for dinner, right across each other.

And I'm warning myself like what what my business mentor have always reminded me ... This guy is one hell of a player.

3possibilities created

At 4:38 PM, Blogger letter shredder said...

you do better than me!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Watch out for the players! ;-)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger letter shredder said...

*pouts*

I seem to like this player.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home