Thursday, October 27, 2005

Reruns

On the same stage, I perform the same play everyday. That includes committing the same mistakes over and over again. I missed saying the same lines and have a hard time expressing how I feel. Ironic it is, that being in a play, I still pretend to be someone else. Using every possible strong suit to make myself look good.

In the theater that I am in, people come and go. And often, I find the seats empty. Even alone, I still continue playing the anticlimactic part.

Landmark Forum has taught me to develop the innate talent and power within me. Slowly, I am managing to create a plot. Carefully choosing lines that would empower my intentions of performing good. Prioritizing the intentions instead of covering them with superficial expressions.

I realized that being beautiful does not equate to looking good. So if one looks good, it does not mean he or she is beautiful.

I would like to invite people and encourage them to take their parts in the play I am developing.


one of my assignments in the LFIA series...

0possibilities created

Post a Comment

<< Home