Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Embryotic Breakthroughs About Love...

Landmark Relationship Seminar, I read...

Well, that would be LANDMARK LACK OF RELATIONSHIP SEMINAR to me...

Yeah, I have acknowledged it. I am upset coz I'm not in any relationship right now. To be more accurate, since birth.

My friends usually come to me to talk about their realtionships and ask for advice. I do give them and they say I am of help. Probably because I am still in my ideal stage. However, I cannot say I am totally unscathed.

The lack itself makes me jaded.

I often end up thinking what's wrong with me or what do I have or what don't I have that leaves me feel alone. After some introspection, I end up telling myself that I don't deserve to be loved.

Some saving grace, most instances I would tell myself I have not found the right guy yet.

*still in the process of being in love*

1possibilities created

At 12:07 PM, Blogger letter shredder said...

coy, at times when i think about it, i really feel like crying... but once i get over the *pain,* i can't help myself but laugh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home