Monday, October 10, 2005

Landmark Forum In Action Series

I choose to post my thoughts and newly grasped ideas in the seminar that I am attending. I have not posted some lessons that I have learned from the Landmark Forum that I've attended on August 26, 27, 28 and 30. I have other lectures on the first three meetings of the LFIA series, too.

The purpose of this blog is to express my thoughts and "ontological orgasms" about the forum and share them with other people. Through this, I am making my way from the "stand" to the "court."

We shall all die, and I rather die playing than watching.

Also through this blog, I want to share with everyone the possibilities, breakthroughs, and breakdowns I am having. I want to enroll people in the possibility that I am creating.

In our graduation, I have declared that the possibility that I am creating in my life is the possibility of being happy, loved and successful!

=)

0possibilities created

Post a Comment

<< Home